“Life insurance is financial peace of mind.”
Deciding to protect those who depend on us with a sufficient amount of life insurance protection is a responsible and caring act. Life insurance can provide those who are left behind with a lifetime of financial security.
Do any of these scenarios apply to YOU?
If any of these scenarios apply to you, you may want to consider purchasing life insurance:
- You have dependent children
- You have a spouse or older family member who depends on your income
- You are a working couple with debt
- You are planning to start a family
- You own a home
- You have assets in the family (that are taxable at death) and you want to ensure the money is available to pay the tax bill so the assets remain in the family after you die (i.e. family cottage)
- You want to leave a legacy (a gift of money) to loved ones or a charity
Life Insurance will take care of outstanding debts, Funeral expenses, Taxes ,Household expenses, Emergency needs, and Educational costs. Insurance should cover the cost of these debts or replace your income for a specific number of years, usually until your youngest child is out of college or until your mortgage is paid off. Term Life Insurance is idea for this, since it can cover you for a specific period of time and is inexpensive. The amount of premium is guaranteed for the term you select.
Permanent Life Insurance can also be used for debt and or in combination for estate planning. This insurance has the potential to have your policy’s cash value grow over the years to cover future expenses and is one of the advantages of permanent life insurance. The other feature is that you have it forever and the premium is the same for the length of time that you have your insurance.
Life insurance is paid quickly, tax free and bypasses probate so it can get into the hands of your loved ones when they need it the most.